FRP Pultruded Products (Rod)
|FOB Price:||US $2.1 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $2.1/ KGS|
|Transport Package:||Pallet, Plastic Bag, Carton, etc.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, etc.|
- Materials: Resin, Fiberglass, Agents, etc.
- Surface: Can Be Painted Outside If Needed
- Type: Themosetting Plastic Profiles
- Trademark: JLF
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Craft: Pultrusion
- Color: Can Be Achieved by Adding Suitable Pigments, etc.
- Function: Can Be Used as Canopy Rods, Flag Pole, etc.
- Origin: Nanjing, China
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
FRP will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
D. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
FRP has low thermal/ electrical conductivity.
F. Dimensional stability
The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
FRP are pigmented throughout the thickness of the part and can be made to virtually any desired custom color. Special surfacing veils are also available to create special surface appearances such as wood grain, marble, granite, etc.
2. FRP pultruded rods are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirement including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
3. FRP pultruded rods can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
4. FRP pultruded rods offer a unique combination of chemical resistance, size stability, high strength, and thermal/electric non-conductivity, etc.
5. FRP pultruded rods can be used as canopy rods, underground cable jackets, cable cores (bearing tensile stress), handles of spade and hammer, flag pole, tent pole, fishing pole etc.
|Note: Customer designed profiles is also available.|