FRP Pultruded Bar
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||According to The Quantity of Tooling and Machine|
|Transport Package:||Pallet, Plastic Bag, Carton, etc.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, etc.|
- Applications: Can Be Used as Connect in Some System, etc...
- Raw Materials: Resin, Fiberglass, Agents, etc.
- Color: Can Be Achieved by Adding Different Pigment,etc.
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Craft: Pultrusion
- Advantages: Light Weight, High Strength, Anti-Corrosion, etc.
- Trademark: JLF
- HS Code: 3626909090
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
FRP will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
D. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
FRP has low thermal/ electrical conductivity.
F. Dimensional stability
The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
2. FRP Pultruded flat bars are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirement including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
3. Pultruded flat bars can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
4. Pultruded flat bars offer a unique combination of chemical resistance, size stability, high strength, and thermal/electric non-conductivity, etc.
5. Pultruded flat bars are widely used for chemical processing, oil and gas, electrical and utility, wastewater treatment, transportation, construction etc.
|Note: Customer designed profiles is also available.|