FRP Pultruded Profile
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||According to The Quantity of Tooling and Machine|
|Transport Package:||Pallet, Plastic Bag, Carton, etc.|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, L/C,T/T,etc.|
- Craft: Pultrusion
- Surface Treatment: Can Be Painted Outside.
- Type: Themosetting Plastic Profiles
- Trademark: JLF
- HS Code: 3626909090
- Material: Resin, Fiberglass, Agents, etc.
- Application: in Construction, Anti-Corrosion Field, etc.
- Applications: Can Be Used in Construction Field,etc.
- Origin: Nanjing, China
A. High strength
FRP is stronger than structural steel on a pound-for pound basis. It has been used to buildings, walkway, sub-floors and platforms.
B. Light weight
FRP is 20-25% the weight of steel and 70% the weight of aluminum. FRP are easily transported, handled and lifted into place. Total structures can often be preassembled and shipped to the job site ready to installation.
FRP will not rot and are impervious to a broad range of corrosive elements. This feature makes FRP a natural selection for indoor or outdoor structures in pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, water and sewage treatment plants, structural near salt water and other corrosive environments.
D. Electro-magnetic transparency
FRP are transparent to radio waves, microwaves and other electromagnetic. It is widely used to make antennas.
FRP has low thermal/ electrical conductivity.
F. Dimensional stability
The coefficient of thermal expansion of FRP is slightly less than steel and significantly less than aluminum.
FRP are pigmented throughout the thickness of the part and can be made to virtually any desired custom color. Special surfacing veils are also available to create special surface appearances such as wood grain, marble, granite, etc.
2. Fiberglass pultruded profiles are manufactured with the pultrusion process after choosing the correct raw materials major including the resin, fibers and additives according to the profiles requirement including mechanical strength, electrical insulation, anti-corrosion etc.
3. Fiberglass pultruded profiles can meet the customer's requirements by using different combination of resin, fibers and others.
4. Fiberglass pultruded profiles offer a unique combination of chemical resistance, size stability, high strength, and thermal/electric non-conductivity, etc.
5. Fiberglass pultruded profiles are widely used as structural members, handrails, water pipes, and mobile telecom outdoor antennal coves.
Besides standard FRP products, customer-designed profiles are also welcomed.
|Mechanical properties||Test averages||Unit||Test standard|
|Tensile strength||LW||230||MPa||GB 1447/ ASTM D-638|
|Tensile modulus||LW||24.2||GPa||GB 1447/ ASTM D-638|
|Compressive strength||LW||280||MPa||GB 1448/ ASTM D-695|
|Compressive modulus||LW||21||GPa||GB 1448/ ASTM D-695|
|Flexural strength||LW||330||MPa||GB 1449/ ASTM D-790|
|Flexural modulus||LW||20||GPa||GB 1449/ ASTM D-790|
|Interlayer shear strength||LW||25||MPa||GB 3357/ ASTM D-2344|
|Impact toughness||----||280||KJ/m 2||GB 2451/ ASTM D-256|
|Physical property||Test average||Unit||Test standard|
|Barcol Hardness||50||----||GB 3854/ ASTM D-495|
|Water absorption(25 centigrade,24h)||0.5||%||GB 1462/ ASTM D-570|
|Gravity||1.8||g/cm 3||GB 1463/ ASTM D-792|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion(LW)||5.0||10 -6 /°C||GB 2572/ ASTM D-696|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity||0.4||W/(m@K)||GB 3139/ ASTM C-518|
|Electrical property||Test average||Unit||Test standard|
|Arc resistance(LW)||120||seconds||GB 1411/ ASTM D-495|
|Dielectric strength(LW)||1.6||KV/mm||GB 1408/ ASTM D-149|
|Dielectric strength(PF)||8||KV/mm||GB 1408/ ASTM D-149|
|Dielectric constant(PF)||5||@60hz||GB 1409/ ASTM D-150|
|Surface resistivity||10 15 -10 12||Ω||GB 1410/ ASTM D257|
|Volume resistivity||10 15 -10 12||Ω@cm||GB 1410/ ASTM D257|
|Flammability property||Test average||Unit||Test standard|
|Tunnel test||25max.||----||ASTM E84|
|Oxygen data||≥32||%||GB 8924/ ANSI UL-94|
|Using the resin of flame retardant type can meet the above requirements.|